Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Wagamama Thrice



66mm equiv, 0.62 sec at f/3, ISO 200
Next :: Current :: Previous

It's my birthday! Ok, if you really must buy me a present...I'll have a Canon EOS 20D, and some L series lenses please.

Ok, so perhaps I won't be that lucky for my birthday, but I was lucky enough for my wonderful girlfriend to take me out to Wagamama once again. Very nice food, photo opportunities and of course...company.

I love the big picture of the person slurping noodles that they have on the wall behind the couple reflected in this window. My other pics taken in Wagamama are here and here. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark M. Hancock said...

I like the complexity of this image. I wish it was shot on a tripod.

5:36 pm  
Blogger Daaave said...

Totally agree. If I could use a tripod whilst remaining anonymous in a restaurant, then I would. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

7:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home