Saturday, January 01, 2005

Christmas Joy



90mm equiv, 10 sec at f/4.5, ISO 200
Next :: Current :: Previous

Happy new year everyone!

I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to when I went home for Christmas, I was busy helping to paint a house and the weather was awful. But this was taken late one night in our living room and it's a picture on the wall with the reflection of the tree in it. I don't have any suitable new year type shots... But I think this is a good start to the year.

I'm so grateful to all of you who visit this site and especially when you take the time to leave your comments. I started this photoblog on the 7th of September last year, and I think it's the thing that's changed me most over the recent months. I enjoy it so much and hopefully it will continue to grow and grow, so if you like what you see ask your friends, relatives and strangers on the street to visit me here... ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an extremely evocative photo. You've captured the mystery, as well as the surreal. Great job!

11:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home