Monday, January 03, 2005

Chainsaw Bench



35mm equiv, 15 sec at f/2.8, ISO 200
Next :: Current :: Previous

This is a bench that my brother put together one day to help him cut wood (I think). I wanted to use a much smaller aperture than this to try and kep the trees in the background sharp. It was a tad dark though...

I was messing around with a massive maglite torch that I bought my Dad for Christmas, so I walked around the farm at home in the dark with the cam' on the 'pod and took some random shots whilst waving the torch about. No wonder really that some people think I'm a weirdo with my camera!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors in this shot,and the way you made me appreciate rotten wood in snow.
David cinci.OH

10:23 pm  
Blogger JS Grame-Smith said...

I love to maglite torch.Its available in different color now.It's very useful to me same you.
----
maglite

7:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home