Sunday, December 12, 2004

Gran Turismo Iniezione



35mm equiv, 1/2 sec at f/2.8, ISO 200
Next :: Current :: Previous

This is my favorite of the past few car shots, still a little blurred but not bad. I need to practice with my new toy. It's a suction pad camera mount, basically a tool for lifting sheets of glass that has a camera mount added to it. It's almost perfect but it could be doing with a damper somewhere in the system to iron out the tiny vibrations from the car. But that would probably get expensive...

When I eventually get myself organised I'll take a setup shot and link to it.

3 Comments:

Blogger thingseen said...

The effect you're acheiving is really cool. Of the three posted so far "No map, no problem" does the best job of conveying speed.

Great web site!

3:52 pm  
Blogger mushsis said...

heh that sounds like a cool toy!
I really like this series of yours, and this shot in particular is great :)

4:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this shot, it's excellent, so dynamic and clear

http://photo.persianstudents.org/

11:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home