Wednesday, December 08, 2004

No Map, No Problem



35mm equiv, 5 sec at f/8, ISO 200
Next :: Current :: Previous

I've been bursting to post this and a few other pics I've taken over the last couple of weeks for the
FujiMugs transport challenge, but because the rules don't allow posting anywhere until after the results I have had to wait.

I've got about 3 or 4 of these to post so hold onto your hats folks! (Sorry, I had to say that, I went to Dublin yesterday and the guide on the open-top tour bus kept saying it! Dublin photos to follow).

4 Comments:

Blogger mushsis said...

ok so this must be some kind of clever illusion of speed right?
Because how else do you explain that empty driver's seat reflected in the wing mirror?
I'm intrigued!

12:21 am  
Blogger Daaave said...

Oh I meant to reply to this... The car is moving, and it's the passenger seat that's reflected. You can actually see my mouth and chin reflected on the right of the mirror.

3:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People notice the weirdest things! :)

I love this shot.

miklos - jui.cc

1:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, this is so nice! the colours, the shiney/shiny quality, the movement! great pic!

so your camera is mounted on the outside of the car somewhere?

1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home