Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Ballet Dancer



62mm equiv, 1/2 sec at f/5.6, ISO 200
Next :: Current :: Previous

Whilst out yesterday I bought a couple of flowers, today I had time to take some shots and I have to say... I really like some of them. So perhaps I'll post 2 or 3 here.

Oh and one of my New Year's Resolutions was to start getting to grips with shooting in RAW. I'm glad I forced myself to wait and get used to the camera and photoshop first, but boy oh boy am I glad I've tried it in ernest. RAW is the future even if it means me having to buy a new memory card, 2.5mb JPGs versus 12.5mb RAW...ouch.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Great detail. How did you light this one?

12:05 am  
Blogger Daaave said...

The flower was lit just by my living room window which has only about half a metre away. Nothing clever going on at all.

12:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the idea of it - but i don't think the flower or the background stands out enough - too blah.

3:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home