Thursday, January 06, 2005

Red Pop!



35mm equiv, 1.8 sec at f/8, ISO 200
Next :: Current :: Previous

This is just about as 'standard' or typical as I'd like to go with the composition of such a common subject. I don't think this is any better than average, but I know it would look nice printed so that's why I took it. It bothers me though that I can't get any more depth of field with this camera. I'd like the petals in the middle to be sharp, oh well.

This is perhaps underexposed too but the detail shows up so much more so I think it looks better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are being too critical of your work here. I like this photo very much despite your thinking it "standard or typical".

8:08 pm  
Blogger Daaave said...

Thanks Robert. It's just that I want to stand out of the crowd and this subject is so common it makes it difficult to take a fresh perspective.

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home