Friday, November 05, 2004

Wagamama



75mm equiv, 1/5 sec at f/3, ISO 200
Next :: Current :: Previous

THANK YOU GOD! Firstly for giving me proper internet access back (the gimps at work block pretty much anything to do with photos or blogging), and thank you also for helping blogger to come back online. I'm not a religious person, but I think I needed help from somewhere.

To any of my regular visitors - sorry. I wanted to update this sooner, I really want to try to put up a fresh pic every day. But being stuck away from home during the week with work makes blogging difficult. Then when I did get back, blogger was off-line so I couldn't even post anyway, frustrated? Not even close.

I've been lacking in inspiration too whilst away, the weather was crap and I have now started to go to work in the dark and come home in the dark, yay! :\

Oh, I suppose I should explain this shot a bit, it's taken from the inside of the Wagamama restaurant in Bristol.

Please add comments as you think 'em folks, either way if you love of hate the pics - I'd like to hear why.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this shot. the reflection of the diners, seems to give it a feeling of movement. oddly, i just took a similar picture (http://www.vitreousfloaters.blogspot.com/), but no where near the same quality or as good composition.

6:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of the two Wagamana pictures i like this one better. I guess it's because the reflection is a little less abstract. You get a real sense of two images overlapping. God that comment's so deep like a puddle LOL. Anyway nice pic. It speaks to me but I'm a bit crap at putting it into words.

10:19 pm  
Blogger Daaave said...

Thanks everyone, I too thought this was the better of the Wagamama shots. More rounded and has a broader appeal. In fact I'm a little surprised by just how many of you like it. I try to gauge general interest by the number of comments, so this must be a good shot out of the collection!

5:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home