Thursday, October 21, 2004

Emulsion



35mm, 1/13 sec at f/2.8, ISO 200
Next :: Current :: Previous

This is a shot I took a while back for a Fujimugs challenge titled 'Not Allowed'. I would post a one of the photos that I took earlier tonight, but I've entered one in the current challenge and until voting is over no-one is allowed to publish their work. That way the voting should be as unbiased as possible. I don't think the photo I've just entered is great, but I was in a hurry and wanted to enter something. I hope you like this shot, I think it also could be improved but I'm happy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like how the colour is centered on the column and everything else is grey - sort of framing it.

7:16 am  
Blogger mushsis said...

I agree. the colours of the column are so vibrant that it seems only appropriate that the rest of the shot is so grey.
really like the candid capture too.

9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home