Saturday, October 09, 2004

Power Pole Revisited



210mm, 1/30 sec at f/8, ISO 200
Next :: Current :: Previous

Finally! Another post! I've been away all week with work and I've really been missing updating this blog. I'm worried that a lack of updates like this week will scare off any regular visitors that I might have gained... please keep checking back!

This is a different pole to my previous post, I find them kind of interesting when there is little else to look at. As ever, all your coments are very much appreciated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daaave said...

Yeah the clouds were soooo orange I just had to shoot them in some form. I have other pics of the clouds just on their own, but they're a little bland. Thanks.

9:55 pm  
Blogger mushsis said...

that sky is wonderful. vibrant clouds! i really like the silhouette of the pole against it too.

11:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home