Sunday, September 19, 2004

Montpelier



79mm, 1/1000 sec at f/3, ISO 200
Next :: Current :: Previous

This picture was, if I'm honest about it; a good idea badly executed. I was in a bit of a rush, so I would have preferred to expose the sign more, but it was tricky without letting the background highlights blow out. Plus as some of you will no doubt tell, I've had to blur the background in Photoshop as even at f/3; the S7000 does it's best to keep the whole shot in focus.

On other news, I am starting a secondment at work which involves me staying a few hundred miles away from home during the week. Great for my photography - I'll be bored in the evenings so the camera will get a lot of use, but sadly I won't be able update this blog till the weekend :\ I'll be able to borrow a laptop in a couple of weeks so everything should be ok then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home