Friday, October 28, 2005

Civic Type R




Camera: Canon 20D
Lens: EF 17-40 f/4L @ 17mm (27mm equiv) with Cir-Pol
Exposure: 1/40 sec at f/4.5, ISO 100
Next :: Current :: Previous

This is one of the first shots from the weekend that I spent with my mates Jim and Dean. This is Jim's Civic Type R. It's a pretty nice car, looks good, handles well and feels quite connected. I wouldn't say no anyway!

As for boy racer (ricer if you're American) comments, well it is actually possible to drive normally, and you can rest assured that none of us are into that rubbish. Oh, except Dean though. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool reflection of the parking lot markings in the door. And I am a bit of a Honda fan, they just screw them together well. Now a TypeR Civic in my drive would be nice!

5:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home