Monday, October 03, 2005

Midnight Mass




Camera: Canon 20D
Lens: EF 17-40 f/4L @ 17mm (27mm equiv)
Exposure: 120 sec at f/8, ISO 100
Next :: Current :: Previous

I almost forgot about this pic, I was fumbling around my folders looking for something to post and struck gold! It was only about a week and a half ago I think, but it had totally gone from memory. I want to sky to have a more dramatic colour, but I didn't want to go overboard with Photoshop.

In other news, I'm a bit stiff and sore so I'm not out shooting tonight. I spent a few hours yesterday and Saturday changing the brake pads and discs on my car. I've never done it before and I'm so glad I did. Quite easy really (but a bit of a workout!) once I had the right tools (7mm allen key anyone?) and it saved me about £100...hmm what camera gear could I buy with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home