Monday, February 07, 2005

Submerge



24mm equiv, 1/160 sec at f/4.5, ISO 200
Next :: Current :: Previous

The sign is underexposed, but I wanted to keep the colour in the sky...hrm, what to do? I could have bracketed and combined the layers in PS, but it would have just looked fake (as it does if I fiddle with the levels of the sign).

And if you're not technically knowledgeable when it comes to photography - hello! And sorry about that last paragraph, basically the shot is a bit dark in the wrong places.


:\

2 Comments:

Blogger nogger said...

Looks ok to me.

You've got a wide-angle adaptor for the S7000 then?

8:58 pm  
Blogger Daaave said...

I do indeed, I have an 'Olympus WCON 07'. The reason I bought it rather than the Fuji version was that this is a 0.7x converter and the Fuji is only a 0.8x. So if I was going to bother with a wide angle converter I thought it best to get the widest. After all, the distortion and general optical quality was similar.

6:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home