Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tailored



Camera: Canon 20D
Lens: EF 50mm f/1.4 (80mm equiv)
Exposure: 1/50 sec at f/1.8, ISO 800



Camera: Canon 20D
Lens: EF 50mm f/1.4 (80mm equiv)
Exposure: 1/30 sec at f/2, ISO 800
Next :: Current :: Previous

The two characters worked a few stalls up from where my girlfriend and I bought our clothes in my previous post. I remember the man in the first shot was so keen for me to take his photograph, he told me his name, and I'm sure it's not correct but I pronounced it as 'Sammy'. People are so friendly in India it's great, moreso than any other place I've been (noting that this was my first trip outside Europe...).

1 Comments:

Blogger R. Balaji said...

Sammy - quite close. It was probably Swami or Sami. People wanting to be photographed, even if they are not likely to see the result, is quite common in India

4:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home