Sunday, November 20, 2005

In The Jungle




Camera: Canon 20D
Lens: EF 17-40 f/4L @ 17mm (27mm equiv)
Exposure: 422 sec at f/8, ISO 200
Next :: Current :: Previous

The fog has put me off shooting this weekend, so instead I thought I may as well post this.

This was the path to the viaduct in the previous shots. As I walked over this little bridge to get the viaduct, I thought I'd be shooting it on the way back. It was a bit too cold and late, so I popped this one in the can and left for home.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic!

3:31 pm  
Blogger erusan said...

Nice work Dave. Your "mug" came by on the Fujimugs homepage, I clicked, there was a link... and the rest is history. I hope you are enjoying the new gear. Some solid pics here.
I still use the S602, with varying results LOL.

10:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It always surprises me what a shutter open for 7 mins can see compared to the eye. Excellent effect.

8:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow thats amazing!! i love long exposures like this. Once I get a remote for my camera I'm gonna try it myself.

4:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great use of long exposure! lovely setting and framing!

9:11 am  
Blogger Bethany said...

This is brilliant, I love the effect you've created. It looks like you just got back from shooting Narnia, I look forward to the photos from India.

8:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home