Wednesday, September 14, 2005

999



17mm, 8 sec at f/11, ISO 100
Next :: Current :: Previous

Hi everyone!

Hopefully some of you are getting this via the Atom feed from this blog, that way I might not have lost all of my old regulars...

Ok, so why haven't I posted in aaaaaages? Well, a lot of things have been happening recently. I have been working with a wedding photographer as an assistant, mainly shooting candids. This actually took a lot out of me (photographically speaking), I found it difficult to go out after the wedding shoots and be creative all over again. I have been shooting at least 1 wedding a week for the past couple of months.

So I was in a bit of a creative slump and I felt I needed a break from trying to post every day. I should have really left a message here saying that, I have no excuses - I'm rubbish.

So welcome back to any of you who used to visit here regularly, and hello to any new people!

Oh and one other thing has changed...after using a DSLR at each wedding I decided it was high time that I splashed out on this 'hobby' and got my own proper kit. So now I'm the proud owner of:

- Canon 20D digital SLR (with grip)
- Canon 17-40mm f/4L
- Canon 70-200mm f/4L
- Canon 50mm f/1.4
- Canon 580EX speedlite
- Canon TC-80N3 remote timer
- Manfrotto 055MF3 tripod with 488 RC2 ballhead

No excuses for crap photos now...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm... That 17-40 is my favorite lens right now. It rarely comes off of my camera.

2:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was from me, but it wouldn't let me sign in to Blogger. Hmm...

Brooks Blog

2:14 am  
Blogger Daaave said...

I agree Brooks, the lens is great. It's taken #1 place on the 20D at the minute.

9:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home