Sunday, July 17, 2005

Moon Wash



35mm equiv, 15 sec at f/4, ISO 200
Next :: Current :: Previous

My girlfriend and I went to Croyde (further around the south coast from Bristol) for the weekend. It was great, fantastic weather, nice people, lovely beach and very relaxing.

Once we had a bite to eat on Friday night we decided we'd go to the beach for a while, but the sun was going down fast. I took a couple of shots of us in the sun and then the sun had gone and the moon was helping to light the beach.

My girlfriend noticed the shine of the moon on the water so we went for a look and I took some more photographs. It was such a laugh because we were messing about with long exposures. Firing the flash during a 15 second exposure then moving about into other positions. I'd never taken long exposures with the flash before as animate objects (people!) don't appear too often in my night shots. But we had a great time and I'll remember it for years I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home