Thursday, March 10, 2005

Horseback



150mm equiv, 1/320 sec at f/7, ISO 200
Next :: Current :: Previous

This is one of my favorite shots from the weekend. I was walking away from this tree and happened to turn around to see what it would look like in the light and spotted this scene. The camera was already on and ready, so all I had to do was compose and shoot. But it was still a rush as the auto-focus is slow in low light.

As for the composition, I'm not sure about the amount of dark ground at the bottom, nor the amount of empty space on the left - tell me what you think!

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Hey, you certainly captured the moment with this one. Great shot, you couldn't have positioned the horse riders any better with them being right on the top of the hill. It might look good cropped 3:2 to get rid of a little of the dark ground at the bottom. Great shot

1:50 pm  
Blogger Daaave said...

Yeah I agree, a slight crop would improve this shot a lot. Thanks for the comment.

5:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home